Cultivating Male Sexual Energy
By Mantak Chia and Michael Winn.
Master Mantak Chia reveals for the first time to the general public, the ancient sexual secrets of the Taoist sages. These secrets enable men to conserve and transform sexual energy through its circulation in the Microcosmic Orbit, invigorating and rejuvenating the body’s vital functions. Hidden for centuries, these esoteric techniques and principles make the process of linking sexual energy and transcendent states of consciousness accessible to the reader.
This revolutionary and definitive book teaches:
- Higher Taoist practices for alchemical transmutation of body, mind and spirit.
- The secret of achieving and maintaining full sexual potency.
- The Taoist “valley orgasm”—Pathway to higher bliss.
- How to conserve and store sperm in the body.
- The exchange and balancing of male and female energies, within the body and with one’s partner.
- How this practice can fuel higher achievement in career and sports.
"Taoist Secrets of Love is not just another flowery philosophical treatise on the ecstasies of oriental love. It is a pragmatic handbook that distills the secret teachings on sex of four living Taoist masters sought out by Mantak Chia during fifteen years of travel and study in the Far East.The Taoist practice of chi cultivation focuses on integrating the divine or subtle energies into the human body, with the goal of achieving a dynamic balance of opposing energies called Yin and Yang.The Tao is the indescribable sum and absolute source of these energies, which manifest in ever changing form. The Taoists, being practical, proposed that a man can begin with the most accessible energy at hand, the sexual attraction between men and women, and use that force as a springboard to more subtle realms.”—Michael Winn
ISBN: 0-943358-19-1 • Paperback • 6 x 9 • 300 Pages